1,000,000 Post Thread

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
@Flea. I have problems too. My drug habit is expensive. @Shamps. I gave up drinking 5 years ago after drinking everyday for 40 odd years. Gave up subbies at the same time and did it bareback. Not nice

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Ladies and gents. Dont want to sound like a super smart. What helped me was sport or working out. No meds. No nothing. Boxing, running and cross fit changed my life. No more brainfog and anxiety. Now i gained some weight sj ce 1 year and my self esteem is down. Need to pick it up again. Stay healthy and safe.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah DiLF drink and drugs suck but sometimes they're required, for some people just to be able to function properly medical intervention is required =(

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
There’s a lot of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! talk in these neck of the woods. My own daughter has been fodder and subject to their disgusting PLEASE ASS BOX ME! talk. For the past 10 years! She was only 13 years at the time.

My son is 23 now too. I hear they talk to each other on Tinder.

lulz

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You dudes need to take this fight outside ahahahahahah SDAhamps would get his muppet face kicked in ahahahahahaha

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ahahahahahahahahaha just suck dick for your drugs, I mean you suck em for less

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The drama would be hilarious if people let it go quicker, it soon becomes a chore when you just come on to chill and have to read pages of nonsense aimed at yourself... The primal need for the last word is a cunt :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The primal need for the last word is a cunt ahahahahaha that only goes for the hurt and wounded, the victorious ride off and laugh all the way ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha