1,000,000 Post Thread

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
☠️Private Forum Access
Timmy, if i would be a moderaor, i would PARA BAN all the people i dont like. Like misses whipple and his nipple friends Blurt the turd. Lily, x and Breakfart the turncoAT. Are you are turncoAT?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sorry for your family's first Christmas without your sister, dude :SadFace:

Awww thanks man.

It was rough leading up to it. But we still had a good time yesterday.

I kicked it off with some light humor when they all got here. I said "ya know, Grandma got run over by a reindeer was just on. And you KNOW she would be so pissed becoming a grandma right now lol". She would be like "FUCK Im a grandma!". My nephew just found out recently he going to be a daddy.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I got an Oculus for Christmas, but too lazy to set it up LOL

Nice, I played one of those last year at my in-laws, game called Beat Saber lol. It was SO cool!!! They were amazed how I aced it the first time playing it lol. Said I was the only one that did lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Anyone else get anything good? :)

My son got me an air fryer lol. Something told me he would lol, he talks highly of his. I got him a Pizzazz pizza cooker lol. He loved it.

Other gift I got from my nephew, a jar of apple pie moonshine!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor you little poofter. How was your family get together? Hope you had a blast and fiddled your fiddle like a right champ! Woooooweeee..

Went good man!!

Lol, I didnt play the fiddle, I was just enjoying spending time with everyone, and stuffing my face with food and moonshine lol.

Felt like I was in Florida or something, it was 70 degrees yesterday lol.

How bout you man, missus treat ya good, your kids? Y'all get together?