1,000,000 Post Thread

It’s not illegal weeg, it’s just that he bitched up about it like a proper poosy
 
About them it’s all oh yeh we got an orangutan in office BAHAHAHAHAH
 
But you know, $2 a gallon gas is coming and so is lower prices on eggs and bacon LOL
 
I can’t wait until their main talking point about cheap gas and bacon blows up ahahahaha
 
Actually they’re gonna stay the same AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHAQA
 
Remember folks. Democrats are traitors and want the worst for Americans. Isn't that obvious from the past 4 yeers?
 
Remember folks, an Orangutan is in charge and he only wants what’s best for himself
 
Did you see his awesome well experienced supporting staff ffs LOLOLOL
 
Stop telling lies, you decrepit fat old man. I signed up 7 years ago (after being invited) and didn't click with the board. Have no postd since then. The only reason I came over is you fucked around at TK til you got banned, and when you got mad about it tried to hack my Venmo account, which you failed at. A repitiyion of what happened when you got banned last year for being so toxic. I have a feeling you're just as toxic here, but I'll be dipped in shit if I'm going to let YOU speak for me. Cunt.
 
Nobody's telling lies, and how the fuck would I hack your Venmo account when I've never had any occasion to even know that you have one? Go back to spamming up TK with your digital-blackface alts, you wheezing marmot.
 
Trollkingdom. Used to be much like this place until about 2016, when it started degenerating into a place for sad, tired old women to babble at each other about celebrity gossip and flavorless British media.