Courier six and Jim beam are a good advert for BRING LOOB!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2024 #200,671 Courier six and Jim beam are a good advert for BRING LOOB!!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2024 #200,672 No 'loob' for you, Weeg.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,706 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2024 #200,673 I wonder if X has arthritis? It would explain why he's so lame.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Nov 29, 2024 #200,674 @jack X was molested by a flock of geese a few years ago and he never recovered
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Nov 29, 2024 #200,675 Now he spends his days plotting his revenge
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2024 #200,676 "They abused him... seckshully."
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 29, 2024 #200,677 (Nobody's gonna get that reference...)
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Nov 29, 2024 #200,678 The geese pecked and twisted his nipples
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2024 #200,679 So lame ?? says the sites new boringest poaster galavanting around the place with his satchel full of opinions no one g’s af about LOL
So lame ?? says the sites new boringest poaster galavanting around the place with his satchel full of opinions no one g’s af about LOL
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2024 #200,680 Btw Rancid, I hired to hit ducks with the loot I made doing Uber eats to get those Geese
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,706 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2024 #200,681 boringest? Tell me you're ignorant without telling me you're ignorant.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,706 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2024 #200,682 I know why you like ducks. You also eat with your pecker.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,537 Location In a kakistocracy Nov 29, 2024 #200,683 You won't survive the apocageesepse, X
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,706 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2024 #200,684 When he flies upside down, he quacks up.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2024 #200,685 I like ducks because I eat with my pecker ?? ffs go back to your other board if that’s what you bring, I don’t think I’ve ever been burned so fucking miserably
I like ducks because I eat with my pecker ?? ffs go back to your other board if that’s what you bring, I don’t think I’ve ever been burned so fucking miserably
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2024 #200,686 I like cats, not ducks
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2024 #200,687 My moms cat has finally started exploring again, he’s been so depressed over her passing
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2024 #200,688 I spoil the FUCK outta him, specially since my cat passed couple of weeks ago
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2024 #200,689 I’m sorry you’re boring @jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,706 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2024 #200,690 You need a cane or a wheelchair?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2024 #200,691 No, your boringness doesn’t affect my walking
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,706 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2024 #200,693 btw, IKYABWAI means you lost the argument from the beginning. Do try to keep up.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,706 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2024 #200,694 Has this "X" guy always been this lame, or is this a recent phenom?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2024 #200,695 Cool, boring means you’re boring, sleep inducing….
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,706 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2024 #200,696 Is that your fave smiile eggs? Seems to be
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2024 #200,697 Holy fuck, this guy makes prowler look like a CHAMP.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,706 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2024 #200,698 yep, that is you're favorite smilie.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,706 Location Upper US Nov 29, 2024 #200,699 btw not sure if you knew this, but your mom grunts like a pig when she has an orgasm.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 29, 2024 #200,700 ****your