Mine is espresso with brown sugar
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2024 #200,941 Mine is espresso with brown sugar
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2024 #200,942 cant just post like a human.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2024 #200,943 Who puts oil in coffee?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2024 #200,944 If you don't know what black seed oil is, just ask, moron
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2024 #200,945 I know no one puts oil in coffee but the mentally ill
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2024 #200,946 Put some tomatoes too
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2024 #200,948 Must be tough being such a dumb ass 24/7
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2024 #200,949 Easier than a twat that puts oil in coffee
Seamajor Reaction score 1,537 Nov 30, 2024 #200,950 I live in a coffee producing country like Rancid. I think the coffee here is marginal compared to Pete’s dark roast.
I live in a coffee producing country like Rancid. I think the coffee here is marginal compared to Pete’s dark roast.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 30, 2024 #200,951 BRCC TactiSquatch is where it's at.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2024 #200,953 You're a twat? I thought you were a guy? That explains the camel toe I guess.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2024 #200,956 You try way to hard
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2024 #200,957 You can see a camel toe huh ?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -161 Location The Four Winds Bar Nov 30, 2024 #200,958 I stay away from seed oils, as a rule. Said, of course, with the knowledge that that shit's in *everything*, so it isn't entirely avoidable.
I stay away from seed oils, as a rule. Said, of course, with the knowledge that that shit's in *everything*, so it isn't entirely avoidable.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2024 #200,959 You try way too hard you mean. It's amazing how easy it is to make you dance.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2024 #200,961 Yes I’m dancing
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2024 #200,963 I need to remind myself I’m talking to an idiot that puts oil in coffee
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2024 #200,965 Don't forget to breathe occasionally while you're at it.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Nov 30, 2024 #200,967 Wow, obviously I’ve gotten to you, so much so you’ve employed my tactics in hopes it drives me as crazy as I drove you BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA DICK KISSER
Wow, obviously I’ve gotten to you, so much so you’ve employed my tactics in hopes it drives me as crazy as I drove you BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA DICK KISSER
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2024 #200,968 It's just extract of cumin, but what it does to coffee is remarkable, and the bennies are off the charts.
It's just extract of cumin, but what it does to coffee is remarkable, and the bennies are off the charts.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,708 Location Upper US Nov 30, 2024 #200,969 So I'm driving you crazy? Good to know.