Ha ha idget
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 8, 2024 #203,042 I’m watching the British baking show, ffs I want a cinnamon roll
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 8, 2024 #203,044 And Mike and Ike’s tropical fruit flavoured
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 8, 2024 #203,046 Sophie won the cinnamon snowflake competition fuck it looked tasty
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 8, 2024 #203,047 Hey @jack and @Courier Six did two gimps know we have hacks where you pay and replace a users AVI with one of your own choosing
Hey @jack and @Courier Six did two gimps know we have hacks where you pay and replace a users AVI with one of your own choosing
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 8, 2024 #203,050 Is that a trans-hand that identifies as a foot
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 8, 2024 #203,051 Pistachio and orange cake they’re making now like WTF are they tryin to do to me yummmmm
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 8, 2024 #203,052 You should eat it. Until you go into a diabetic coma.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Dec 8, 2024 #203,053 I just bought all the stuff to make Portuguese orange cake. Bolo de laranja. That cake is sooooooooo good.
I just bought all the stuff to make Portuguese orange cake. Bolo de laranja. That cake is sooooooooo good.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,059 mmmmm coffee!
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,060 We have a heavyweight in da house!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,061 Who's that?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,062 I've never talked to him but's SHAMPAIN. Over the years other members liked him.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,063 Wanting him to come back and stuff.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,064 I saw the name up when I first logged in. He was just lurking I guess
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,065 Yeah, he's popped in from time to time in the few years I've been here. Not a very chatty dude.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,066 Correction: The couple of years I've been here.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,067 It's interesting to see the different names popup. I usually try to see how long, how many posts, etc and of course where they're lurking
It's interesting to see the different names popup. I usually try to see how long, how many posts, etc and of course where they're lurking
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,068 It can be interesting to see who comes around. I do the same.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,069 Look at X's reaction score. lol
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,070 I think he was the target of a negging assault. lol