Death stops being so sad once you see it as something temporary
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,533 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 9, 2024 #203,131 Death stops being so sad once you see it as something temporary
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,533 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 9, 2024 #203,132 We will meet the ones we love once again
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,133 Absolutely
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,406 Location Texas Dec 9, 2024 #203,134 Secret Pentagon study hints at reincarnation being real after finding consciousness 'never dies'.
OP OP Bastard Factory Chairman of the Bored Administrator Reaction score 4,406 Location Texas Dec 9, 2024 #203,135 Do the Hindus have it right?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,136 Quantum Theory supports the idea of individual consciousness after death
Phester0boyle Reaction score 66 Location under the hammer of Cuomo. yep I'm fked Dec 9, 2024 #203,137 Good morning, just checking to see how you guys are making out.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,138 Is your boyle still festering?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,139 x and prowler are making out, I dont know about anyone else swapping spit
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,533 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 9, 2024 #203,140 LOL Hello Phester!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,533 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 9, 2024 #203,141 @Bastard Factory reincarnation is one of the cornerstones of Hindu beliefs
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,533 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 9, 2024 #203,142 Buddhists too
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,533 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 9, 2024 #203,143 In the beginning of Christianism, it was also there, but Constantine's wife "didn't like it" and it was removed from what would be the bible
In the beginning of Christianism, it was also there, but Constantine's wife "didn't like it" and it was removed from what would be the bible
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 9, 2024 #203,144 @jack keep prowler and I out of your geriatric perverted mind you filthy animal
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 9, 2024 #203,146 I’d grab your throat and youd piss yourself
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 9, 2024 #203,148 I can’t find my rain pants, why do girlfriends THINK they’re cleaning when in actuality they are fucking up mah system
I can’t find my rain pants, why do girlfriends THINK they’re cleaning when in actuality they are fucking up mah system
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,533 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 9, 2024 #203,149 You probably left it hanging on the TV
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 9, 2024 #203,150 I’d poss on Jack and he’d have no choice but to stand there and take it
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,533 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 9, 2024 #203,151 X's GF Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,154 She had to be on bath salts dancing like that.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,157 If she's a good dancer than I'm Shaquille O'Neal.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,533 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 9, 2024 #203,158 @Alticus I agree
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,159 I wish you fingers got broken.