It's hard X, I know. Keep your chin up.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,221 It's hard X, I know. Keep your chin up.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 9, 2024 #203,222 We sure will -- because you'll have gone.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,224 lol Take over what?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,225 Why is X running around in the cold on a bike?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 9, 2024 #203,226 Because, as his posting style here indicates, he is a complete spastic.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,534 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 9, 2024 #203,227 Did X just call himself a bear?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,534 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 9, 2024 #203,228 I can't bear that shit
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,854 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Dec 9, 2024 #203,229 I agree, it's unbearable!
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,230 Love that gif!! lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,231 bear ass me again.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,232 well good evening to all
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,233 Hi jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,234 @Alticus How goes the battle?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,235 Just kicking back and watching Asmongold on YT playing Elden Ring. You?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,236 just got home from work. catching up here and finishing a round of Entropy 2099
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,237 Entropy 2099?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,238 It's an online wargame that's pretty involved. Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,239 I just watched from the link. I'm more of an rpg type guy but it does look pretty intense.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,240 It's awesome. I spend an hour or two on it every day.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,241 I just watched from the link. I'm more of an rpg type guy but that does look pretty intense.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,242 Aren't video games awesome? lol
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,243 In general I mean.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,244 They're the best. I'm playing Ratchet and clink currently on my ps4
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,245 I've heard of that game. Is it hard?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,246 I have played video games since the PCJr came out.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,247 It's challenging but doable
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,248 I have star wars battlefront but havent got around to that one yet
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,249 That's a while! My gaming obsession began in arcades playing Donkey Kong Jr.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,250 Is that Star Wars the open world type game/