Is that Star Wars the open world type game?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,251 Is that Star Wars the open world type game?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,252 yes, it looks really involved
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,253 I'm playing Star Ocean First Departure R right now.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,254 I played pinball as a kid back when they had penny and nickel machines. My very favorite pinball was "Wizard" by Bally.
I played pinball as a kid back when they had penny and nickel machines. My very favorite pinball was "Wizard" by Bally.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,255 that sounds interesting.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,256 whats that about?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,257 oh cool its like an anime game?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,258 I like it. Downloaded it from the Playstation store. It's a classic rpg.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,259 It's been souped up for the PS5
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,260 cool! You have a 5?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,261 Yes
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,262 Took a lot of saving money. lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,263 nice. Im still on the fence because I have so many games for the 4 I haent even played yet
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,264 I also have a switch which I love. for 50 bucks a year you get the entire nintendo library
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,265 Well, the PS5 will play 99% of PS4 games. It's backwards compatible.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,266 I might give the Switch a try in the future.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,267 huh. my understanding was it wasnt backwards compatible? Did they change that?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,268 I like the switch because you can play it in the big flat screen as well as carry it around as a hand held
I like the switch because you can play it in the big flat screen as well as carry it around as a hand held
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,269 When it first came out there was debate about that. I just got mine last year and it plays every PS4 game I have.
When it first came out there was debate about that. I just got mine last year and it plays every PS4 game I have.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,270 well thats good to know
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,271 I have over 20+ PS4 titles and it plays them all.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 9, 2024 #203,272 bback in a bit
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,273 okay
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,274 Some of your games may be PS5 upgradeable as well.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,275 Should you decide to get a PS5 I recommend getting the slim version. The fat ones are buggy for some.
Should you decide to get a PS5 I recommend getting the slim version. The fat ones are buggy for some.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,276 The slim is newer is all.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,533 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 9, 2024 #203,277 Sometimes I see those cool exclusives they have for the PS5
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,533 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 9, 2024 #203,278 Great games
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 9, 2024 #203,279 They are.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,533 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 9, 2024 #203,280 And I'm like "Damn, I should get a PS5"