1,000,000 Post Thread

but all these criminals he wants to run the govt. he's even trying to avoid having them confirmed. LOL
 
@Weeg, I know your IQ is pretty low, so I'll try to be simple and gentle with you. But you do know that the USA was founded on liberal ideals and policies, right? So how is adhering to and voting for those ideal and policies treasonous? Ooops. I got a little complex there. Ask Mamma to read it to you real slow.
 
@Weeg, I know your IQ is pretty low, so I'll try to be simple and gentle with you. But you do know that the USA was founded on liberal ideals and policies, right? So how is adhering to and voting for those ideals and policies treasonous? Ooops. I got a little complex there. Ask Mamma to read it to you real slow.
 
Liberals have a preternatural gift for striking a position on the side of treason. Everyone says liberals love America, too. No they don’t. Whenever the nation is under attack, from within or without, liberals side with the enemy. This is their essence.