@Fredricka okay, hi
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 13, 2024 #204,481 @Fredricka okay, hi
Fredricka Cookie's Stooch Avatar & User Title Hack'd ☠️ Reaction score -4,304 Location ~ Dec 13, 2024 #204,482 Hi x, take no notice of that iggy
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 13, 2024 #204,483 BF’s Christmas theme song
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 13, 2024 #204,484 X the fireflies are my Xmas lights
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 13, 2024 #204,485 @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© now you’re taking me way way back to my raver daze lol
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 13, 2024 #204,487 Nice!! Don’t you have street lights?
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 13, 2024 #204,488 "street" LOL
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 13, 2024 #204,489 That's for city folk, son!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 13, 2024 #204,490 That's in my backyard and the noise is not the wind, it's the churning river behind
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 13, 2024 #204,491 That's for city folks, son!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 13, 2024 #204,492 It’s quite scary
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 13, 2024 #204,493 I’d get a very good dirt bike with really high beams
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 13, 2024 #204,494 No flip flops Tho I’d wear sneakers
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 13, 2024 #204,495 Ants are the real problem
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 13, 2024 #204,496 One time I was cleaning the area where my water comes from
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 13, 2024 #204,497 I had boots and jeans, so the fire ants just crawl all over you
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Dec 13, 2024 #204,499 HI to both you and X btw
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 13, 2024 #204,500 Sup Jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Dec 13, 2024 #204,501 friday night, Have to work tomorrow
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 13, 2024 #204,502 you gotta do what you gotta do
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 13, 2024 #204,503 I saw your introduction thread and I'll read it again carefully later
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 13, 2024 #204,504 I think your time zone is a couple hours after mine, so you still have a couple hours
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 13, 2024 #204,505 I don't
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 13, 2024 #204,506 See ya fuckers
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 13, 2024 #204,509 Fire ants are bad here too, I picked up a log it broke and it was filled with ants that fell all over me
Fire ants are bad here too, I picked up a log it broke and it was filled with ants that fell all over me
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -174 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 13, 2024 #204,510 ^^I've never been bored enough to do that.