But, that said, personality skews the scale by 5 points either direction.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 13, 2024 #205,111 But, that said, personality skews the scale by 5 points either direction.
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,112 I'm funny and smart so boobz don't matter
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,113 @Murdy rightlmao
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 13, 2024 #205,114 Heh, nice shot.
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,115 I don't want head sized nipples
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #205,116 Yeah smart and funny women are definately fun to drink and do drugs with, sex or not...
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,118 after paying for bras for my daughter I no longer envy having cleavage
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 13, 2024 #205,119 @Iggy McLulz cheers to that!
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #205,120 And fuck yes the bigger the better, just like tits...
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,121 $150 for 3 fkn bras
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 13, 2024 #205,122 Matter of taste.
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,123 I like balls but I don't want them as big as my head
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #205,124 Big bras are hard to find, VS has nothing over D if I'm right...
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 13, 2024 #205,125 Some guys like a titty that dangles around like a tube sock with a baseball in it. We know those guys as, 'psychopaths'.
Some guys like a titty that dangles around like a tube sock with a baseball in it. We know those guys as, 'psychopaths'.
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,126 I like tits too but still more tha a hand or mouthful eh
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,127 omg tubesock tddies staph
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,128 you gonna bring out my ugly side
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 13, 2024 #205,129 Anything from a C to a D that's firm and perky with the nip at a 60-degree angle.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 13, 2024 #205,130 my cups are so big I look like The Fly using it as eyewear
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,132 I try to find beuty in everything but we ain't perfect people.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 13, 2024 #205,133 The 1958 version? Or the Jeff Goldblum version?
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,134 my kid was in an J cup at 15
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,135 34 band
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 13, 2024 #205,136 Yompun Yeeminy.
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #205,137 Murdy, I don't believe that. Your face is too nice and slim for a cup size I could happily wear as a helmet while I post at night...
Murdy, I don't believe that. Your face is too nice and slim for a cup size I could happily wear as a helmet while I post at night...
Iggy McLulz Punk Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,138 motherfuckers almost got beat tfu over the shit they said
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -165 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 13, 2024 #205,140 I dated a young lady with that issue. She had a reduction, and rightly so.