@SirSuperSouthern I’ve had work… and I’ve been on a clean health kick for years now
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 13, 2024 #205,141 @SirSuperSouthern I’ve had work… and I’ve been on a clean health kick for years now
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,142 ewww we talking about my kid
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #205,143 How are you flat but your daughter is J?
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,145 she half black lololol
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 13, 2024 #205,146 No kid bewber talk unless she is an infant breastfeeding
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,147 my dad is the skinniest mf I know, mom chubby and bewbs and I got NOTHING
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 13, 2024 #205,148 @Iggy McLulz don’t tell these white supremacist ass men that…
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,149 My 21 yr old still off limits to you fukcs
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #205,150 That's because you dig hard drugs, right Iggz?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -166 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 13, 2024 #205,151 Guessing her paternal grandmother must've been megatittified. Just a guess. But from what I understand, hereditary traits tend to skip generations in the patrilineal and matrilineal lines.
Guessing her paternal grandmother must've been megatittified. Just a guess. But from what I understand, hereditary traits tend to skip generations in the patrilineal and matrilineal lines.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 13, 2024 #205,153 My 25 year old rooster is loose… lock up the chicken heads
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #205,154 I'm getting sick of your fat neckbearded ass...
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,155 @Murdy they'll get hard because they can't admit they're atractd
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -166 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 13, 2024 #205,156 Awww.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -166 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 13, 2024 #205,157
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #205,158 Well Igz, you have tiny tits, we know that, but after kids are they deflated too?
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,159 If my son hadn't spent so much time doing time I'd prob have a lot of gkids. He's a hoe..
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,160 they almost tube socks
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 13, 2024 #205,161 My son is a hoe too… just like his daddy
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,162 sorry I dunno what to tell yall
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #205,163 Alright Igz, I'm interested now...
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,164 both my kids dad's have at least 6 kids
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,165 @SirSuperSouthern intersted in what?
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #205,166 I posted my ick, post your tits. It's Friday night and Murdy is a lying bitch...
SirSuperSouthern Reaction score 510 Location meltdown Dec 13, 2024 #205,167 Your tube tits. Why the fuck not? It's Friday night...
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,168 I wouldn't curse anyone with that
Iggy McLulz Heathen Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,792 Location Shiloh, P.A. Dec 13, 2024 #205,170 I don't think they're attractivde and yeah nah I'm good.