1,000,000 Post Thread

Are you so old now that it hurts turning the lights off like normal people
 
Supercharged!! Harsh?? I took moar than I should have because it tasted like bubblegum with a pine hit
 
I Love my weed. I have a grinder to fluff it and really dont smoke that much anymore. A little goes a looong way
 
A grinder wouldn’t work for my herbs, it’s to gummy
 
Yes someone please explain to the engineer who or what ‘Palmala” is
 
Just come over to my place with your wife and spend the day with me and Shrek.

We will have steaks and a really good dessert. Shrek and i can dazzle you and your lady with our cooking skills. Then we will light the fire on the patio and bring out the really good bourbon. See where the night takes us and all.

We should talk about it. We are planning to go camping somewhere on Lake Michigan this coming summer, so we might be driving right by you...
 
Sometimes you cut and cut and cut and cut and cut and it all sorta stays clumped