I just smoak doobs
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 14, 2024 #205,801 I just smoak doobs
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2024 #205,802
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 14, 2024 #205,803 These dabs and moon rocks shit are to powerful LOL especially the quality I fuck with
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 14, 2024 #205,804 No judgment @Murdy, I'm just an odd duck in this pond when it comes to weed. :)
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 14, 2024 #205,805 you are pretty straight laced when it comes to drugs period in comparison to this crowd
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 14, 2024 #205,806 She the one youd love to slip an edible
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 14, 2024 #205,807 Yeah, I don't feel the need to "check out" like some people do.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2024 #205,808 LOL
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 14, 2024 #205,809 It’s admirable…. but everyone else has dabbled in narcotics at some point in our lives
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 14, 2024 #205,810 I've had edibles, I've smoked weed from joints, blunts, though I haven't vaped.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 14, 2024 #205,811 Everyone that had any sorta life growing up
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 14, 2024 #205,812 I used to roll blunts by hand
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 14, 2024 #205,813 I just don't feel the "compulsion" to keep doing it. I couldn't think of another word for compulsion. Need more coffee
I just don't feel the "compulsion" to keep doing it. I couldn't think of another word for compulsion. Need more coffee
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2024 #205,814 I had a guy uptown that tried to sell me a bag of just leaves. Fucking moron.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 14, 2024 #205,816 I was recreational and needed a rave dance floor to go party like that
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,462 Location Los Santos Dec 14, 2024 #205,817 talk about insulting my intelligence ffs.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 14, 2024 #205,818 I even grew a plant in my garden once...that was interesting
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 14, 2024 #205,819 Never had the urge to do it dail
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 14, 2024 #205,821 I need it daily to cope
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 14, 2024 #205,822 I’d kill people
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 14, 2024 #205,825 Simply choke them the fuck out
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Dec 14, 2024 #205,826 whenn I get weed I put it in a mason jar and breathe it daily. Takes about a week to cure it and then its good to grind
whenn I get weed I put it in a mason jar and breathe it daily. Takes about a week to cure it and then its good to grind
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 14, 2024 #205,828 I smoked the last stash he left in his office with my brothers
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 14, 2024 #205,829 Found a few crisp folded hundred dollar bills in there too lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,676 Location Upper US Dec 14, 2024 #205,830 but I've cured my glaucoma using it, at least thats what my eye dr has said