I’m on season 2 #20
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,252 What a coincidence! lol
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,254 Do you know what else is awsome?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,256 We happen to have a wealthy member who is considering parting with a little of his hooker money to support the forum!
We happen to have a wealthy member who is considering parting with a little of his hooker money to support the forum!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,257 @The Prowler
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,258 It's a massive act of generosity this holiday season.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 15, 2024 #206,260 I asked my BF what he wanted for Christmas and he said hookers and coke
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,261 Well, I can't see Santa delivering on that one, but who knows?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,262 @The Prowler Make a donation and I'll send you a dick pic. Sexiest you've ever seen hot stuff.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Dec 15, 2024 #206,263 Just brink the coke @Murdy and dress for the occasion.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Dec 15, 2024 #206,264 @Alticus that's fucking hilatious
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,265 Well, I'm a truly sexy bastard. He'll be dazzled when he sees the size of the hog I have in my pants.
Well, I'm a truly sexy bastard. He'll be dazzled when he sees the size of the hog I have in my pants.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,266 What say you @The Prowler? Feeling generous?
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,659 Location Canada Dec 15, 2024 #206,267 Murdock is short and fat. Her boyfriend probably wants someone taller, thinner, and sober.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,268 How about this. I'll go down to Canadian Tire, buy some Turtle Wax and keep your dome nice and shiny. How about that?
How about this. I'll go down to Canadian Tire, buy some Turtle Wax and keep your dome nice and shiny. How about that?
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,659 Location Canada Dec 15, 2024 #206,269 Murdock, are you still happy about your tattoo choices?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,270 I know what would make her happy. A generous donation from you.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,271 I know what would make her happy. A generous donation to the forum from you.
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,659 Location Canada Dec 15, 2024 #206,272 Where do you live Alticus? Maybe we could meet up sometime.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Dec 15, 2024 #206,273 That sounds like a threat.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Dec 15, 2024 #206,274 Are you a tough guy, Lex?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,275 I live on the planet 'Lickmynuts'.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,276 It's about 100 lightyears away from Pluto. The internet connection is divine.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Dec 15, 2024 #206,278 They say if you go through a turnstyle sideways you are going to Bangkok
The Prowler Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 1,659 Location Canada Dec 15, 2024 #206,279 @Alticus , are you afraid to say where you live?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,280 @The Prowler Why would you want to know that?