He's very needy, even negative attention works for him
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 15, 2024 #206,461 He's very needy, even negative attention works for him
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,462 Nice chatting with you ladies and gentlemen. You too X.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 15, 2024 #206,463 Wait!!! Don’t go I’m sorry!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,464 Gotta step out for bit.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 15, 2024 #206,465 Did you run outta crack too ?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 15, 2024 #206,466 piss off, X. Until Reggie mentioned Raven...no one was talking about her ratched ass
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,270 Location Chicagoland Dec 15, 2024 #206,467 Hookers have tight schedules.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,468 LOL Nope. Weed
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,470 @Reggie_Essent Kiss my pale white ass. lol
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,471 Bye Lily
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,270 Location Chicagoland Dec 15, 2024 #206,472 Don't say that to Admin, Alty. Go get your weed.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 15, 2024 #206,473 Oh, @The Prowler I was just kidding about the DW thing.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Dec 15, 2024 #206,474 Someone say weed?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Dec 15, 2024 #206,475 jesus step away for a few minutes
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 15, 2024 #206,476 The retrograde ends to night as the full moon peaks… things should calm down soon lol
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 15, 2024 #206,477 Laying off the booze might help some, too. Just sayin'.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 15, 2024 #206,479 I haven’t been drunk on this site since Christmas 2019
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 15, 2024 #206,480 You don't owe these morons any explanations
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 15, 2024 #206,481 I really don’t. So what… I had three beers and was 3 sheets into the wind once
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 15, 2024 #206,482 As far as I can tell, most of these people are posting high AF anyway
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 15, 2024 #206,483 It’s not like I’m going to fall off the rails completely. Sobriety was something I chose for my life as a personal choice. I didn’t need to end up in an gutter or ruin my life or end up in rehab to find it either
It’s not like I’m going to fall off the rails completely. Sobriety was something I chose for my life as a personal choice. I didn’t need to end up in an gutter or ruin my life or end up in rehab to find it either
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 15, 2024 #206,484 I had a blast being blasted… now it’s time to move on
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 15, 2024 #206,485 @Lily high and drunk tbh
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -167 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 15, 2024 #206,487 No wonder I can't get a point across here. It's the online equivalent of a junkie den.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 15, 2024 #206,488 And they, subsequently, talk a whole lot of stupid mess
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 15, 2024 #206,489 We’re never going to meet eye to eye on politics @Courier Six
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 15, 2024 #206,490 In my opinion, it’s not a difference if opinion… it’s a difference of morality