I got board and took a nap
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Dec 17, 2024 #207,091 I got board and took a nap
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 17, 2024 #207,092 and bought the puppy a ball pit for Christmas from Santapaws
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 17, 2024 #207,093 That sounds glorious @jack
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 17, 2024 #207,094 Naps are wasted in toddlers.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Dec 17, 2024 #207,095 I love them
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Dec 17, 2024 #207,096 We have 2nd row seats to see Paul Winter Consort tonight
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Dec 17, 2024 #207,097 Tree is finally trimmed
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 17, 2024 #207,098 Nice. Flocked or nekkie?
The Real Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 17, 2024 #207,099 @The Prowler
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Dec 17, 2024 #207,100 we're waiting for the angel top to arrive. Then I'll probably take a pic.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Dec 17, 2024 #207,101 we have the heirlooms ornamounts out this year
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 17, 2024 #207,102 I would love to see the tree. I am a xmas fanatic myself
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 17, 2024 #207,106 Should we decorate a cactus? Lol
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 17, 2024 #207,108 Can we play cactus baseball @Murdy?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 17, 2024 #207,110 hi
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 17, 2024 #207,111 We can picture Yowler's chrome dome for inspiration
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 17, 2024 #207,113 @Lily seein any alien drones there yet?
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Dec 17, 2024 #207,114 @Lily grand slams all day hahaha
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 17, 2024 #207,117 we got em in Ohio now
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 17, 2024 #207,118 Don't shoot at them. You'll get vaporized by the lasers.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 17, 2024 #207,119 Really? We shot some roman candles at them. Thay went away but came back later
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,700 Location Upper US Dec 17, 2024 #207,120 I sent them.