I known Scouse for probably 14 or 15 yeers
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 23, 2024 #209,491 I known Scouse for probably 14 or 15 yeers
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 23, 2024 #209,492 And Dilfy for 10 probably
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,464 Location Los Santos Dec 23, 2024 #209,493 It's nice to have people you've known for so many years online.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 23, 2024 #209,494 Was Grimm around at that time? It feels as though he's always been around
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 23, 2024 #209,495 I remember him on efukt too
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 23, 2024 #209,496 yep! a few of us old timers still there
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 23, 2024 #209,497 @Adam Hitler lol oh yeah!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Dec 23, 2024 #209,498 Ive known edgar for almost 20 years
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 23, 2024 #209,499 I think Semen is the oldest member I know from here
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 23, 2024 #209,500 Lot of older peeple died.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 23, 2024 #209,501 Blak, Alien, Liacon
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 23, 2024 #209,502 Dark Martian
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 23, 2024 #209,503 BNMJY
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 23, 2024 #209,504 Liacon? I remember him, the body builder guy. Never really talked to him tho
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 23, 2024 #209,505 yep!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 23, 2024 #209,506 remember Blackmncharge Lol
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 23, 2024 #209,507 Jak has disappeared
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 23, 2024 #209,508 Yep I remember him
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 23, 2024 #209,509 looking back I wonder if he was an alt. I know the guy in the videos was real but someone could have just pretended to be him
looking back I wonder if he was an alt. I know the guy in the videos was real but someone could have just pretended to be him
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 23, 2024 #209,510 maybe
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 23, 2024 #209,511 disappeared didnt he
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 23, 2024 #209,512 long ago
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 23, 2024 #209,513 yeah jak vanished too
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 23, 2024 #209,514 I think she was jabbed unfortunately.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 23, 2024 #209,515 fucking clotshot
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 23, 2024 #209,516 I been there the whole time!! 16 yeers now I think
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 23, 2024 #209,517 Yep! strokes and heart attacks
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 23, 2024 #209,518 ok got to go. See yoo all later
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 23, 2024 #209,519 Mr 50/50 is still around sometimes
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,457 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 23, 2024 #209,520 I see him logged in occasionally