Was just a friendly warning
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 26, 2024 #209,821 Was just a friendly warning
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Dec 26, 2024 #209,822 go back to bed, fucking moron
Seamajor Reaction score 1,535 Dec 26, 2024 #209,823 Shave your sack Scouse. Fake men hate pubes. Aside from that happy holidays
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 26, 2024 #209,825 Whats Jacqueline upset about now
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 26, 2024 #209,826 Merry Christmas Semen. I know you jews dont celebrate it but hopefully you do on the sly
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Dec 26, 2024 #209,827 Nice nails in that clip, Adam. Who does your makeup, faggybottom?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,535 Dec 26, 2024 #209,828 Ya know Jack, when it comes to Scouse, you’re either gay or a Jew. Living with maw all these years makes one real angry
Ya know Jack, when it comes to Scouse, you’re either gay or a Jew. Living with maw all these years makes one real angry
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,456 Location Kehlsteinhaus Dec 26, 2024 #209,829 His name is Jacueline and dont forget to use the correct pronouns when addressing her
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Dec 26, 2024 #209,830 Poor Adam missed a spot cleaning up.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Dec 26, 2024 #209,831 @Seamajor well at least he has Mommy.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Dec 26, 2024 #209,832 LOL he logged off
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 26, 2024 #209,833 Oh, logged off, like as in had something to do other then sit here all day like you Jack LOL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Dec 26, 2024 #209,834 Gmorning @Lily! How was your xmas?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 26, 2024 #209,836 Good morning @jack. It was wonderful.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 26, 2024 #209,837 I had a great time with the family.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Dec 26, 2024 #209,840 we met the future inlaws and tribe last night as well. Way too much food, but a good time.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 26, 2024 #209,841 It's good to meet new family to be at festive times.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 26, 2024 #209,842 We never even got to dessert before we came home.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Dec 26, 2024 #209,843 It was fun. His family is very diverse and interesting.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Dec 26, 2024 #209,844 we got to dessert but I had already gooten most delicious woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on! enough
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 26, 2024 #209,846 My grandson called to let me know he had a slice of the blueberry pie I made him. It's his favorite. He said it was the best pie I've ever made.
My grandson called to let me know he had a slice of the blueberry pie I made him. It's his favorite. He said it was the best pie I've ever made.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,684 Location Upper US Dec 26, 2024 #209,847 feels good when you hear things like that. I love Christmas.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 49 Location United States Dec 26, 2024 #209,848 mornin freends!!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 26, 2024 #209,849 I love Christmas too. One thing I noticed at my kiddo's was this box of white fabric balls...and asked what it was.
I love Christmas too. One thing I noticed at my kiddo's was this box of white fabric balls...and asked what it was.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 26, 2024 #209,850 She said they were undoor snowballs.