Hitler was a nutjob, so is Shitler.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 27, 2024 #210,391 Hitler was a nutjob, so is Shitler.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,658 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,393 awesome. you're leaving today?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 27, 2024 #210,394 PMG is @jack ever the biggest faggot I’ve seen on this site yet
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 27, 2024 #210,395 OMG is @jack ever the biggest faggot I’ve seen on this site yet
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 27, 2024 #210,396 Watching you three fuck each other while tripping over each other is absolutely hilarious
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 27, 2024 #210,397 Yes @jack...I'll be in LA by 7 am pst.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 27, 2024 #210,398 Jack has been there by 7am before
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,399 mornin freends!!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Dec 27, 2024 #210,400 Good morning Weeg.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,401 @Alticus hows things freend? All healed up?
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Dec 27, 2024 #210,402 Getting there. I can't life anything too heavy for another week or so, but I'm healing okay.
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Dec 27, 2024 #210,403 Getting there. I can't lift anything too heavy for another week or so, but I'm healing okay.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,404 yeah thats normal after that! Did yoo get ice cream???
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,658 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,405 That means Madam Hitler will have to hold it for you when you have to pee
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Dec 27, 2024 #210,406 No ice cream but the cheesecake was fucking delicious!
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,407 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,658 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,408 Hi @Weeg
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,409 im getting peperoni lovers piza from PIZZA HUT tonight!!
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Dec 27, 2024 #210,410 Can I come over?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,411 @jack hi! Whats happening?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,658 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,412 I wish i could eat pizza
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Dec 27, 2024 #210,413 Why can't you jack?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,414 NO PIZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,658 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,415 I'm doing well. Plan to finish my robot arm today, then I'm going to build a video game cabinet
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,658 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,416 I can't tolerate high carbs. Makes me sick
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,417 yoo have a robot arm??
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Dec 27, 2024 #210,418 Video game cabinet?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,419 Thats terrible!! Pure HELL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,658 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,420 I agree, bread and pasta are also inedible for me