what the hell is wrong with yoor body???
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,421 what the hell is wrong with yoor body???
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,422 @Weeg I'm building one. Learning robotics and servo motors
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,423 Nothing.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,424 id die without pizza and carbs!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,425 I'm just allergic to carbs over a certain level. Even bananas make me ill
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,426 wow
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,427 I eat keto style. That works fin and many delicious meals. meat, protein, even bacon are all my friends, plus many veggies
I eat keto style. That works fin and many delicious meals. meat, protein, even bacon are all my friends, plus many veggies
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,428 i like BACON!!!!!!!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,429 and anything processed I stay away from
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,430 im keto now
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,431 I LOVE bacon
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,432 bacon double cheeseburger burritos
LotusBud Reaction score 7,807 Location Portugal Dec 27, 2024 #210,433 @jack, keto is good. bread and carbs, bad. I wish I could eliminate them. I do still eat sourdough bread, and being here in NY, I had to buy some bagels. They are soooooo good here.
@jack, keto is good. bread and carbs, bad. I wish I could eliminate them. I do still eat sourdough bread, and being here in NY, I had to buy some bagels. They are soooooo good here.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,435 I eat some carbs, just when I go to the standard American Diet it doesnt work well for me.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 27, 2024 #210,436 It doesn't work well for Americans, period.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,437 looks like @Lily is in LA
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 27, 2024 #210,438 Passing by North Hollywood at the moment.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,439 Yoo going to Cafe Sierra @Lily
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 27, 2024 #210,441 Stay safe Lily
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,443 why not
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 27, 2024 #210,445 I dunno @Weeg. Not in the plans...but I am dying for coffee
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,446 @Lily go to RANDYS and get a dozen doughnuts and coffee!!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 27, 2024 #210,447 Holy shit, I have a huge headache.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,664 Location Upper US Dec 27, 2024 #210,448 CAFFIENE!!!!!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 27, 2024 #210,449 Murdy and I are having breakfast somewhere in LA.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Dec 27, 2024 #210,450 could be a aneuryism