1,000,000 Post Thread

Yes that was me Jack for you see I’ve entirely no life and must pretend I’m other retards to fulfill my days AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Will you now pretend you’re another retried user as oppose to your own retarded self BAHAHAHAHAHAH
 
Will you now pretend you’re another retarded user as oppose to your own retarded self BAHAHAHAHAHAH
 
It used to turn Mirah/LC/ILC on when I'd post gifs of hot girls making out, so that was always fun
 
On noes the site pedo and Edgar the multi pronged retard hahaha
 
Oh did it @jack ? I’m so captivated your perverted ways are a testament your creepyness
 
First take the dick outta your mouth and you might get it LOL
 
Trendsians, aka Lipstick Lesbians, are usually bisexual dames who put up a 'completely lesbian' act because they just don't like most dudes and want to have a guard up against being hit on.