The other kind -- invariably, and I do NOT know why this is -- look like Tim Cook.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 29, 2024 #210,781 The other kind -- invariably, and I do NOT know why this is -- look like Tim Cook.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,782 the butch componenent isn't attractive, but I'll look at a lipstick lesbian anytime
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,783 I got TWO ignores bahahahaha
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 29, 2024 #210,784 Well, or John Candy.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,786 Of course you would you’re a degenerate pervert
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,787 Yeah, the plaid shirt motif with the whiffle cut always eluded me.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 29, 2024 #210,788 I've fucked three 'lesbians' -- of the "PornHub Lesbian" variety. They like dick -- they just don't like dicks. I wasn't always an asshole. I adapted. roflmao
I've fucked three 'lesbians' -- of the "PornHub Lesbian" variety. They like dick -- they just don't like dicks. I wasn't always an asshole. I adapted. roflmao
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,789 Bullshit little arms guy, I don’t think you’ve fucked anything other than your fist and @jack LOL
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,790 Trios with a girl couple would be fun I would think?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 29, 2024 #210,791 Never tried that. Although, I've got a cock, a face, AND two hands, so my Achievement Unlocked would be a FFMFF
Never tried that. Although, I've got a cock, a face, AND two hands, so my Achievement Unlocked would be a FFMFF
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,792 Look at this old pervert yikes I feel sorry for the woman in his neighborhood always being secretly watched
Look at this old pervert yikes I feel sorry for the woman in his neighborhood always being secretly watched
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,793 Don’t forget two little arms like a T reX AHAHAHAHHA
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,971 Location Milwaukee Dec 29, 2024 #210,795
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,797 I need moar coffee
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,798 dont quite get the mod's support of a certain poster's antics. Stumps me, really
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,799 At TK those assholes would have been sequestered immediately. There's trolling, but this isn't trolling by anyone's standards.
At TK those assholes would have been sequestered immediately. There's trolling, but this isn't trolling by anyone's standards.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,800 these guys just run from here to TBC and stir shit for nothing, really.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,802 Hey @Seamajor. Coffee, excercise, breakfast, sex. I'm also working on an IA chatbox for my STEM stuff.
Hey @Seamajor. Coffee, excercise, breakfast, sex. I'm also working on an IA chatbox for my STEM stuff.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,803 LOL AI
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,804 hey @Alticus...who have you been "engaged in conversation" with all morning.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Dec 29, 2024 #210,805 Well, I prefer to keep that confidential. I'm sure you understand.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,806 Whatever....
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,808 lol it's an AI chatbox.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,654 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,809 The STEM project has about 30 "libraries" of code. This AI chatbox I'm writing will select the proper code from the library when I ask for help.
The STEM project has about 30 "libraries" of code. This AI chatbox I'm writing will select the proper code from the library when I ask for help.