Oh
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,962 Jack I don’t loGG on to make friends if people like me meh
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,964 I like a very few select characters I’m here for laughs at mine or your expense I don’t judge
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,965 @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© is my friend
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,966 Ask him
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,967 If you don't see the value of this board, fine. No one will force you to do anything you don't want to do. I'm not only here for the lulz there are some very interesting people on her, some of who I already know
If you don't see the value of this board, fine. No one will force you to do anything you don't want to do. I'm not only here for the lulz there are some very interesting people on her, some of who I already know
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,971 what the hell is that? This place has the best emojis
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,972 You’re just ghay Jack so you have these emotional attachments to vapors over a screen
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,974 that may be you're perception, probably because you're jealous I fit right in so easily. Whatever
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,976 @jack ive just snapped my fingers and you aren’t ghay anymoar okay
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,978 Jealous????????
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,979 "probably"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,980 maybe you're not
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,981 You fit in with lily and admin Mr Jack, lily is someone I respect admin I could give too shits about
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,982 I fit in with almost everybody so far
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,983 Cmon Jack you’re the equivalent of a spastic lap dog happily devouring whatever attention you get
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,985 Me?? I couldn’t gaf
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,987 @jack its Mediterranean baked Cod tonight
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,988 No, I genuinely like people I meet, whether on the internet or IRL.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,653 Location Upper US Dec 29, 2024 #210,989 I love cod. How do you make it?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 29, 2024 #210,990 If I tell you I’d have to kill you, it’s a secret that’s safer than money in a briefcase