Can he even do that?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 31, 2024 #211,741 Can he even do that?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 31, 2024 #211,743 Sure, it's possible. Not going to happen
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 31, 2024 #211,744 I honestly don't know and I highly doubt that he would, but can a president just decide to quit?
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Dec 31, 2024 #211,745 Trump is definitely going to melt down this term, but his ego won't let him quit. Musk will control him.
Trump is definitely going to melt down this term, but his ego won't let him quit. Musk will control him.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 31, 2024 #211,746 If I was Biden right now, I'd be like fuck this I'm out of here.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Dec 31, 2024 #211,748 Maybe even the Cons will be on board with an impeachment AND removal this time around. Depends on just how much havoc those two wreak.
Maybe even the Cons will be on board with an impeachment AND removal this time around. Depends on just how much havoc those two wreak.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 31, 2024 #211,749 American government seems so convoluted. So many departments of this, bureau of that, congress and senate. Holy shit. Why not simplify a little?
American government seems so convoluted. So many departments of this, bureau of that, congress and senate. Holy shit. Why not simplify a little?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 31, 2024 #211,750 So you mean you predict he’ll do his term LOL
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 31, 2024 #211,751 I've never done narcotics, only hallucinogenics. And I didn't much care for those.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 31, 2024 #211,752 Jack mentioned he’s taking another 6 to 12 inches
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Dec 31, 2024 #211,753 They did simplify, by making all of those bodies run by Republicons. *shiver*
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 31, 2024 #211,754 Well, I shouldn't say that, that's not entirely true. My ex-fiancee did slip me a mickey once so she could go through my phone while I was zonked out.
Well, I shouldn't say that, that's not entirely true. My ex-fiancee did slip me a mickey once so she could go through my phone while I was zonked out.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 31, 2024 #211,755 I see.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 31, 2024 #211,756 But that wasn't something I did on purpose, so I don't count it.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 31, 2024 #211,757 I tried shrooms once. Not very good ones. All they did was make me shit.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 31, 2024 #211,758 My furthest foray into chems was LSD. Did that twice. Gave it a fair shake, didn't care for it.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Dec 31, 2024 #211,759 Yes, @@Alticus anyone can resign
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 31, 2024 #211,760 Acid is awesome! Been a while for me though.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Dec 31, 2024 #211,761 Pot just makes me feel lazy and retarded, and it smells like absolute ass, so no more of that for me.
Pot just makes me feel lazy and retarded, and it smells like absolute ass, so no more of that for me.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 31, 2024 #211,762 @Lily Thanks. Wasn't certain.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #211,763 I loved LSD, but MDMA was so much better.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 31, 2024 #211,765 @Edgar Friendly My brother tries to mask the smell with incense. Talk about a fool's errand. Gotta step out. Be well everyone.
@Edgar Friendly My brother tries to mask the smell with incense. Talk about a fool's errand. Gotta step out. Be well everyone.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #211,767 Happy New Year! Stay safe.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Dec 31, 2024 #211,768 Be safe everyone.