tell me everything
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,311 tell me everything
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,312 Fucking asshole
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,313 Just piss off
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 31, 2024 #212,314 Waste my knowledge on a jizz sipper fuck that yo
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,531 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 31, 2024 #212,315 I think X is one of those dudes who feel grumpy during the holidays
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,317 seems like it
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,531 Location In a kakistocracy Dec 31, 2024 #212,320 I think X and jack are taking each other way too seriously
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Dec 31, 2024 #212,321 I’m buzzed and this retard is talking like he k owe anything other than penis ingestion
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,323 well I'm getting buzzed so shut the fuck up already
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,324 this board does not revolve around you, believe it or not
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,327 I know. I have an ounce of it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,329 no, an ounce is plenty and the dispensary that has it is only a couple hours away. 175 per
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,330 takes time to cure it, so a lb is more that I'll ever use
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,333 It has to be.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,335 It's way too moist when I first get it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Dec 31, 2024 #212,336 no it's processed. Just so stucky and I like to grind it