I have cojones and can deal with disagreements among friends and acquaintances.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 1, 2025 #212,581 I have cojones and can deal with disagreements among friends and acquaintances.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 1, 2025 #212,582 Regina's Essence is "eau d'anger"
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jan 1, 2025 #212,583 WTf is up with that? I just wanted to comment on how nice Olivia Hussey's tits were
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jan 1, 2025 #212,584 Shouldn't I get a notification when my account is fucked with?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 1, 2025 #212,585 I think Reggie needs to get laid.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jan 1, 2025 #212,587 Should I take my content elsewhere @Bastard Factory ?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 1, 2025 #212,589 He was like that years ago as well. Hope his heart holds out.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 1, 2025 #212,591 X is already 10% on the way to fulfilling my prediction about him for 2025! Well done, lad
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 1, 2025 #212,595 go read it, asshat
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 1, 2025 #212,599 stfu otherwise
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 1, 2025 #212,600 Jacks the kinda guy to get injured playing badminton, prolly bang his head looking for the shuttleCAWK LOL
Jacks the kinda guy to get injured playing badminton, prolly bang his head looking for the shuttleCAWK LOL
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 1, 2025 #212,601 I just asked buddy, I thought you mind be so kind as to guide me
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 1, 2025 #212,603 Okay I’ll stfu, but it’s gonna be really boring around here @jack are you sure you wish this?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 1, 2025 #212,604 Are you going to take your ball and go @Reggie_Essent
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 1, 2025 #212,605 Are you going to take your ball and go @Reggie_Essent?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 1, 2025 #212,606 The alternative is following a simple rule.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,651 Location Canada Jan 1, 2025 #212,607 Yeah @Reggie_Essent , you need to learn to follow the rules. This time it is a slap on the wrist. Next time they will get @jack to bite your cock.
Yeah @Reggie_Essent , you need to learn to follow the rules. This time it is a slap on the wrist. Next time they will get @jack to bite your cock.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 1, 2025 #212,609 Well I came upon a child of God, he was walking along the road, and I asked him "Tell me where are you going" This what he told me.
Well I came upon a child of God, he was walking along the road, and I asked him "Tell me where are you going" This what he told me.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 1, 2025 #212,610 He said "I'm going down to Yasgur's farm, going to join in a rock n roll band...going to get back to the land and set my soul free"
He said "I'm going down to Yasgur's farm, going to join in a rock n roll band...going to get back to the land and set my soul free"