Kiss ass much X?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Jan 1, 2025 #212,671 Kiss ass much X?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 1, 2025 #212,672 I believe you should up your fee to post here
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 1, 2025 #212,673 We are Stardust, we are Golden. We are million year old carbon. And we've got to get ourselves back to the Garden.
We are Stardust, we are Golden. We are million year old carbon. And we've got to get ourselves back to the Garden.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 1, 2025 #212,675 Anything to make you respond like that @Alticus HAHAHAHAHAH
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 1, 2025 #212,676 Not me. I'm snips and snails and puppy-dog tails.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Jan 1, 2025 #212,679 Like what?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 1, 2025 #212,680 Howdy.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Jan 1, 2025 #212,682 Like what X?
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Jan 1, 2025 #212,683 What the hell does that mean/
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Jan 1, 2025 #212,684 What the hell does that mean?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 1, 2025 #212,686 hey @Edgar Friendly
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Jan 1, 2025 #212,687 Derp? Sounds like some kind of laxative.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 1, 2025 #212,688 He believes that you're upset when you call him a kiss ass @Alticus
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 1, 2025 #212,689 "Derp" is Oughtie slang for "I just said/did something retarded."
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Jan 1, 2025 #212,691 I don't know why so many members just assume I'm irritated all the time. I'm just high, there's a difference.
I don't know why so many members just assume I'm irritated all the time. I'm just high, there's a difference.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 1, 2025 #212,693 lol...there's a lot of self-serving delusions on forums
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 1, 2025 #212,694 mmm makes me want to pack a bowl. brb
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Jan 1, 2025 #212,695 I just cracked the kif chamber at the bottom of my grinder.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,246 Location Chicagoland Jan 1, 2025 #212,696 I have a rule that I ca't crack it until I've run and 8th through the grinder.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 1, 2025 #212,699 I love my kif. My daughter gave me a gram of bubble hash for xmas. It's yum
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 1, 2025 #212,700 But I'm sure X is the only Xpert on the board vis a vis smoke