Brazilian Real
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 2, 2025 #213,211 Brazilian Real
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 2, 2025 #213,212 And cocaine bags
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 2, 2025 #213,216 Damn cocaine...been so long. I used to abuse that stuiff to no end
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jan 2, 2025 #213,217 Supper is ready. Take care guys. :)
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 2, 2025 #213,219 Well, apparently most PS3 games are now playable on emulation Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Well, apparently most PS3 games are now playable on emulation Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jan 2, 2025 #213,220 @jack I almost forgot. This site is a good one for determining what your games are worth.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jan 2, 2025 #213,221 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jan 2, 2025 #213,222 It's always good to know before you sell.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 2, 2025 #213,223 shit Last edited: Jan 2, 2025
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 2, 2025 #213,224 yeah, the ps4 emulator is fake, no wonder
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 2, 2025 #213,225 fake shit
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,838 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 2, 2025 #213,226 Adam Hitler said: You probably should have posted pics of dead nazis or something if you wanted to piss me off Click to expand...
Adam Hitler said: You probably should have posted pics of dead nazis or something if you wanted to piss me off Click to expand...
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 2, 2025 #213,228 Why the fu k are adults playing games so much
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 2, 2025 #213,229 No wonder society is fucked a bunch of pansy assed MEN playing video games
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -181 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 2, 2025 #213,232 Vidya games is fer LEWZERZ. (According to people who spell 'video' as 'vidya'.)
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 2, 2025 #213,233 I think gaming well into adulthood is strange too. I played into my 20s. After fully maturing, they lost appeal.
I think gaming well into adulthood is strange too. I played into my 20s. After fully maturing, they lost appeal.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 2, 2025 #213,234 That being said, to each his own.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -181 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 2, 2025 #213,235 Provided a game has a compelling story, I see it as similar to watching a movie -- except one which the viewer can take an active role in.
Provided a game has a compelling story, I see it as similar to watching a movie -- except one which the viewer can take an active role in.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 2, 2025 #213,236 I suppose I'm skeptical of the range of human emotion that can be expressed in a game.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 2, 2025 #213,237 it's all about the adrenalin, I think.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -181 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 2, 2025 #213,238 The one I keep going back to, Fallout: New Vegas, has all the various feels. Plus, with the community adding new stories to it all the time, it's almost more like a framework for storytelling than just one story now.
The one I keep going back to, Fallout: New Vegas, has all the various feels. Plus, with the community adding new stories to it all the time, it's almost more like a framework for storytelling than just one story now.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -181 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 2, 2025 #213,239 14 years old headed for 15, and it still keeps expanding and evolving.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 2, 2025 #213,240 In the online game I play the interaction of the players is much more important than the actual gameplay
In the online game I play the interaction of the players is much more important than the actual gameplay