Are you a virgin @Weeg?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 3, 2025 #213,512 She didn't get cigar residue on her dress @jack
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 3, 2025 #213,513 It's a metaphor @Lily
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 3, 2025 #213,515 She said she actually thought he loved her.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,646 Location Canada Jan 3, 2025 #213,516 Hahaha!!! @jack had to MANsplain that to Lardo @Lily and then insecure Lardo @Lily had to make it clear that she "knew". Hahahaha!!!
Hahaha!!! @jack had to MANsplain that to Lardo @Lily and then insecure Lardo @Lily had to make it clear that she "knew". Hahahaha!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 3, 2025 #213,517 oh see??? Now I've hurt poor baldy's feelings.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 3, 2025 #213,518 At least I taught him a new word.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jan 3, 2025 #213,519 @The Prowler Let's enjoy the beginning of another year with a generous donation to the forum buddy. How about it?
@The Prowler Let's enjoy the beginning of another year with a generous donation to the forum buddy. How about it?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 3, 2025 #213,520 here's a chamoix cloth. Get to polishing.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,646 Location Canada Jan 3, 2025 #213,521 Yeah, every time I take a hit on your head and Lardo's head that I have "Hurt feelings"....Hahahahaha!!!!
Yeah, every time I take a hit on your head and Lardo's head that I have "Hurt feelings"....Hahahahaha!!!!
The Prowler Reaction score 1,646 Location Canada Jan 3, 2025 #213,523 Yeah, every time I take a shit on your head and Lardo's head that I have "Hurt feelings"....Hahahahaha!!!!
Yeah, every time I take a shit on your head and Lardo's head that I have "Hurt feelings"....Hahahahaha!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 3, 2025 #213,524 wtf does that even mean Lex. Now you HAVE to mansplain that bitch.
The Prowler Reaction score 1,646 Location Canada Jan 3, 2025 #213,525 Have you always been confused, @jack ? Or is it a "Senile Thing"? Hahahaha!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 3, 2025 #213,526 In detail. With citations.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 3, 2025 #213,527 Poor Lex is jealous of my life experience.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jan 3, 2025 #213,528 @The Prowler I'm sure a small cash donation would suffice.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 3, 2025 #213,529 He's gor sme Michael Jordan rookies in "soft tender sleeves" he could front you I'm sure
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jan 3, 2025 #213,530 Buy one less case of Rogaine this month and use the extra to help out our community.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 3, 2025 #213,531 The doctor says he has to drink that shit for it to work on him.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jan 3, 2025 #213,532 @jack They're fake cards.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 3, 2025 #213,533 I've been trolling him for weeks with that one. Cant believe I got him to post them
The Prowler Reaction score 1,646 Location Canada Jan 3, 2025 #213,536 You people get upset at the funniest things. So I happen to have some MJ cards that were relevant to a discussion we were having...it does not seem like a big deal....but, I get so much mileage out of my pictures!! Hahahahaha!!!!
You people get upset at the funniest things. So I happen to have some MJ cards that were relevant to a discussion we were having...it does not seem like a big deal....but, I get so much mileage out of my pictures!! Hahahahaha!!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 3, 2025 #213,537 Maybe he can mansplain it to you?
TheBlueCashew Enigma Reaction score 0 Location The Dumpster Behind McDonald's Jan 3, 2025 #213,538 Give the man a break you tards.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 3, 2025 #213,539 He'll post anything to prove whatever it is he's trying to prove.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 3, 2025 #213,540 Well, except for two things. His needledick and his wife.