Good morning all.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jan 4, 2025 #213,631 Good morning all.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,632 gmorning
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,528 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 4, 2025 #213,633 Morning guys
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,956 Location Milwaukee Jan 4, 2025 #213,634 Your attention please. It is the first Saturday of the new year. Please enjoy it. That is all.
Plitthaddio Exclusive member of the... ASS BOXED Reaction score 52 Location Here Jan 4, 2025 #213,636 Bradley is in the same prison and fuck bitch as Kam is. Kam got caught fucking a jewish kid visiting his German daddy Hussein. Got ugly when the Syrians got involved with ESAD
Bradley is in the same prison and fuck bitch as Kam is. Kam got caught fucking a jewish kid visiting his German daddy Hussein. Got ugly when the Syrians got involved with ESAD
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,637 Glad I don't know that person
Alfred E. Neutrump What, me worry? No, I'm too sleepy. Reaction score 3,956 Location Milwaukee Jan 4, 2025 #213,640
Fantom Apparatus Of Satan Reaction score 205 Location Your House Jan 4, 2025 #213,641 @Lily Me and Brad are just friends
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,643 Yo queer-o Tacko Bell, poor fayver?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,646 'Cause I ain't went.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,648 He is are am have animal magnesium
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,650 That guy looks like what you'd get if you feed Radar O'Reilly after midnight.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,651 That came out wrong
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,652 Or DID it .
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Jan 4, 2025 #213,653 Word of the day : tittynigger
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,654 I meant to say he are am have animal magnetism
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,655 Oh, that's what came out wrong. I thought you were channeling MajorBarcalow.
Oliver Shagnasty Honky Tonk Nigger Reaction score 992 Jan 4, 2025 #213,656 I have most delicious woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on! lady magnetism
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -183 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,657 His catchphrase was something about him being "angery and magnesium"
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,658 Does it make your nips perky when you say nigger?