:OhGawd:
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,692 Splatter matters.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,693 Just don't splatter batter on the platter.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,695 I have 7 new snapc
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,696 Hat friend requests
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,698 Fishwrinkle?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,700 Fish van Wrinkle?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,701 Drip Van Stinkle
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,704 Two in the pinkle and one in the stinkle.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,706 Today's helpful hint for happy living: Never shit on a sleeping cat.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 4, 2025 #213,707 I was glad to see so many notifications and then I saw who made them happen
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,708 And the company that will bring it to you? KMRIA
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 4, 2025 #213,709 Someone stalking you?
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -184 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 4, 2025 #213,710 Time to see just how many tokens I can cram into a Flux.1 prompt before the AI loses its "mind."
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 4, 2025 #213,712 Plithaddio or whatever he's calling itself
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jan 4, 2025 #213,713 Ollie tearing it up but who wants a face like a vagina thats alot of balls to the face
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jan 4, 2025 #213,714 @Adam Hitler bet your Christmas was better
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jan 4, 2025 #213,715 Aww fuck Grimm, hope you managed a few good memories bro
X Reaction score -6,861 Location here Jan 4, 2025 #213,716 The last few days I dunno man, I don’t even feel like calling people a faggot, the booze just makes me cry moar used to feel great and smoking weed just make me introspect the wants and ifs I’d did something different she’d still be here
The last few days I dunno man, I don’t even feel like calling people a faggot, the booze just makes me cry moar used to feel great and smoking weed just make me introspect the wants and ifs I’d did something different she’d still be here