and we have another 3 to 8" coming in the next 24 hours. Glad I have the next couple days free
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 7, 2025 #214,651 and we have another 3 to 8" coming in the next 24 hours. Glad I have the next couple days free
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Jan 7, 2025 #214,652 Make shure to loob up @jack couple of days of taking 3!to 8 inches will take its toll on a balloon knot
Make shure to loob up @jack couple of days of taking 3!to 8 inches will take its toll on a balloon knot
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 7, 2025 #214,653 I see our resident gay FAGGOT is making his morning appearance. your breath smells like dilf's semen.
I see our resident gay FAGGOT is making his morning appearance. your breath smells like dilf's semen.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -181 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 7, 2025 #214,656 Hey, @Weeg , remember that time you got kicked out of the bowling alley 'cause you thought it'd be funny to ask, "Hey, how often do you guys wash your balls?"
Hey, @Weeg , remember that time you got kicked out of the bowling alley 'cause you thought it'd be funny to ask, "Hey, how often do you guys wash your balls?"
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 7, 2025 #214,658 Hamburger gravey over mashed taters for lunch here!! What yoo all having?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 7, 2025 #214,659 yeah it's cold
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 7, 2025 #214,664 We must help our UK brothers in the FITE against their tyranical GOVERNMENT! Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
We must help our UK brothers in the FITE against their tyranical GOVERNMENT! Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 7, 2025 #214,665 WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Jan 7, 2025 #214,667 @jack your commitment to mediocrity astounds me LOL close second is Edgar so you’re not alone, hold steady and you may surpass LOL
@jack your commitment to mediocrity astounds me LOL close second is Edgar so you’re not alone, hold steady and you may surpass LOL
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Jan 7, 2025 #214,668 I had to cut a bunch of plywood outside and holy fruck my hands is FrOZeN
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Jan 7, 2025 #214,669 I lit a fire in the outdoor chiminea to go back and forth to bit you basically stick your hands in the fire
I lit a fire in the outdoor chiminea to go back and forth to bit you basically stick your hands in the fire
X Reaction score -6,859 Location here Jan 7, 2025 #214,670 I lit a fire in the outdoor chiminea to go back and forth to but you basically had to stick your hands in the fire
I lit a fire in the outdoor chiminea to go back and forth to but you basically had to stick your hands in the fire
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,453 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Jan 7, 2025 #214,671 Beraking News
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,450 Location Los Santos Jan 7, 2025 #214,673 I can only imagine the stench coming out of that. Yikes!
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -181 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 7, 2025 #214,674 Hot butter-on-toast ACTION!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 7, 2025 #214,675 Hey EdGUH
LotusBud Reaction score 7,797 Location Portugal Jan 7, 2025 #214,676 Okay. I have a fresh baguette with garlic and rosemary. Toasted with butter sounds good.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 7, 2025 #214,677 sounds delicious.
LotusBud Reaction score 7,797 Location Portugal Jan 7, 2025 #214,678 So good. 1 euro at the bakery that's in every supermarket.
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 7, 2025 #214,680 Many betamales and cucks in this LIVE CHAT!!! Is gay pride today or what??? TRUMP POWER!!!!