Who gives a fuck what you think you faggot
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 8, 2025 #214,741 Who gives a fuck what you think you faggot
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 8, 2025 #214,743 @Adam Hitler KAMERAD!!! I am on X!!! Indians are street shitters!!!!
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 8, 2025 #214,744 I never respected them. Forgot? Indians is FiLTH!!!!
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 8, 2025 #214,745 I wont ever visit this shithole. have you seen how they prepare food outside???? Saw a GRIZZLY video on X. I nearly puked!
I wont ever visit this shithole. have you seen how they prepare food outside???? Saw a GRIZZLY video on X. I nearly puked!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 8, 2025 #214,747 Hi X. Is this because I bought you the wrong shade of ginger Just For Men hair dye?
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 8, 2025 #214,748 @Edgar Friendly and @jack ! You both please STFU when ALPHAS have serious business talk here, okay?? Sissybois out!
@Edgar Friendly and @jack ! You both please STFU when ALPHAS have serious business talk here, okay?? Sissybois out!
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 8, 2025 #214,749 Bahahah!!! Cock a street shitter?? Really???
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 8, 2025 #214,751 X dont be a silver sissy!!!
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 8, 2025 #214,753 The worst video i saw the other day was of a guy eating a child's shit in the street, fucking sick.
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 8, 2025 #214,754 Oh my god. They know no boundaries
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 8, 2025 #214,755 The nasty greeting, X'ypooh!
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 8, 2025 #214,756 I bet animals like Cock would say, that this freedom of love and absolutely fine.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 8, 2025 #214,757 If you guys wait Cock will tell you what he’s eating and every ingredient on it LOL
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 8, 2025 #214,758 another video a guy was sucking off a stray dog
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 8, 2025 #214,760 I'm tempted to create a thread but the content would probably get me banned Lulz
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 8, 2025 #214,761 Who are these new foreskin sniffers? Cock stalked me yesterday! He needs clout from the Uncle.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,640 Location Upper US Jan 8, 2025 #214,765 Shut up Dilf.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 8, 2025 #214,766 I think some are from CBT, the tranny board
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Reaction score 2,451 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 8, 2025 #214,769 Do you go on /pol/ dilf? There's always loads of hate India threads with mental webms to watch
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 8, 2025 #214,770 Yeah X. Cock has defo tranny and cross dressing vibes.