Make Attorneys Get Attorneys
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 8, 2025 #215,071 Make Attorneys Get Attorneys
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 8, 2025 #215,072 NO MORE PRESS ONE FOR ENGLISH FTW!
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 8, 2025 #215,073 @LotusBud More under his administration than in the past 15 yeers Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
@LotusBud More under his administration than in the past 15 yeers Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 8, 2025 #215,074 Snopes is fake news. Has been for years
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 8, 2025 #215,075 @jack well yoo are wrong about that. How about Homeland Security?
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 8, 2025 #215,076 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 8, 2025 #215,077 In the year after Title 42 ended in May 2023, Biden officials deported or returned roughly 740,000 people to Mexico and other countries, more than any year since 2010, according to the Department of Homeland Security.
In the year after Title 42 ended in May 2023, Biden officials deported or returned roughly 740,000 people to Mexico and other countries, more than any year since 2010, according to the Department of Homeland Security.
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 8, 2025 #215,078 Yoo libs are so brainwashed yoo dont believe facts. Thank God some of yoo woke up abnd voted TRUMP!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 8, 2025 #215,079 your graphic is still loading weeg
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 8, 2025 #215,080 The GOP house is fake news
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 8, 2025 #215,081 @jack just Google Biden illegal immigration and it will bring up tons of articles. Don't be a libtard sheep!
@jack just Google Biden illegal immigration and it will bring up tons of articles. Don't be a libtard sheep!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 8, 2025 #215,083 I don't need to google anything weeg. I already know biden dported three times as many illegals as Trump.
I don't need to google anything weeg. I already know biden dported three times as many illegals as Trump.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 8, 2025 #215,084 But what does libsoftiktok say?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 8, 2025 #215,086 that weeg is a tranny
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 8, 2025 #215,087 Well duh!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 8, 2025 #215,088 I still dont get his avatar. WHY??
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 8, 2025 #215,089 Did cock the site faggot just call @Weeg a tranny BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 8, 2025 #215,090 He loves to show off his mom
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 8, 2025 #215,092 X!! Jack is PROJECTING again!! he got the small peepee
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 8, 2025 #215,093 Guess it's retard time for a bit.
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 8, 2025 #215,098 BAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 8, 2025 #215,099
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 8, 2025 #215,100 I don't care what Canadians think about the US.