Need some frigging goloshes ffs :LOL3:
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 9, 2025 #215,582 Will you guise also build a Blanket fort and hit the ignore and hide away for the next 4 years?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 9, 2025 #215,585 RIP @Breakfall Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 9, 2025 #215,587 Weeg! These lefty’s are gonna be chirping like village fools on a sunny day in a couple o days huh LOL
Weeg! These lefty’s are gonna be chirping like village fools on a sunny day in a couple o days huh LOL
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 9, 2025 #215,588 Weeg! These lefty’s are gonna be chirping like village fools on a sunny day in a couple o weeks huh LOL
Weeg! These lefty’s are gonna be chirping like village fools on a sunny day in a couple o weeks huh LOL
No One Reaction score -265 Location USA Jan 9, 2025 #215,592 Hail magaman dilf! Hail TRUMP! Hail our People!
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 9, 2025 #215,593 @No One!!!! SALUTE KAMERAD!!! HAIL MAGA!!!!!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,847 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 9, 2025 #215,595 Hail MAGA says the pile of lard living in Arabia
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 9, 2025 #215,596 Jesus what a bunch of lowlifes. Glad i have a day job. Fuck this bullshit.
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 9, 2025 #215,598 ABSOLUT!!! SIEG IM KRIEG!!!! JETZT!!!!
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 9, 2025 #215,599 @jack, can we post your work email here?
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,847 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 9, 2025 #215,603 :Sucky Sucky:
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 9, 2025 #215,605 We WILL CONQUER GREENLAND and Cuckada!!!!
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 9, 2025 #215,606 BRET THE Shitman HART will cry!!!
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 9, 2025 #215,607 WE WILL CONQUER UK next!!!! We need it!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,847 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 9, 2025 #215,608 I have a dozen farm fresh, willing to trade for a 991.2 Porsche GT3, no lowballers I know what I have.
I have a dozen farm fresh, willing to trade for a 991.2 Porsche GT3, no lowballers I know what I have.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,847 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 9, 2025 #215,609 I have a dozen farm fresh eggs willing to trade for a 991.2 Porsche GT3, no lowballers I know what I have.
I have a dozen farm fresh eggs willing to trade for a 991.2 Porsche GT3, no lowballers I know what I have.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 9, 2025 #215,610 Lol. Ya gotta have eggs, marge.