AiDSman and Cock. A new couple!:LOL3:
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 9, 2025 #215,611 AiDSman and Cock. A new couple!
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 9, 2025 #215,612 Has @Lily ‚s friend been burnt to crisp??? LOL
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Jan 9, 2025 #215,613 Someone say eggs?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 9, 2025 #215,615 Ffs. the BF gags are groping one another right in the SB!
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 9, 2025 #215,616 Ffs. the BF fags are groping one another right in the SB!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 9, 2025 #215,617 Its very sad.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 9, 2025 #215,618 Why do they force their gay agendas on the rest of us?
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 9, 2025 #215,621 UncleFilth plowed him with his big black dildo
Fantom Apparatus Of Satan Reaction score 205 Location Your House Jan 9, 2025 #215,623 @Alticus More Balut at table #7, please.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Jan 9, 2025 #215,624 Coming right up!
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Jan 9, 2025 #215,625 Enjoy your dinner sir.
Fantom Apparatus Of Satan Reaction score 205 Location Your House Jan 9, 2025 #215,626 Have you ever had balut before, if so, how is it? I'd be willing to try it but sadly I will not be going to the Philippines anytime soon.
Have you ever had balut before, if so, how is it? I'd be willing to try it but sadly I will not be going to the Philippines anytime soon.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Jan 9, 2025 #215,627 No I've never had it before. I think I'd get sick trying to eat it to be honest. I don't find them appealing at all.
No I've never had it before. I think I'd get sick trying to eat it to be honest. I don't find them appealing at all.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Jan 9, 2025 #215,628 Eating balut eggs was actually a part of a show from decades ago called Fear Factor.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 9, 2025 #215,629 Sounds disgusting
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,529 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 9, 2025 #215,631 Balut, that's the kind of acquired taste I'll never acquire lol
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 9, 2025 #215,632 You might find them in Asian markets. You can in the SF Bay Area.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Jan 9, 2025 #215,633 I'd rather eat tree bark than one of them.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Jan 9, 2025 #215,634 No fuck that. I'd rather go out to dinner with Prowler than eat those.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Jan 9, 2025 #215,635 No, fuck that. I'd rather go out to dinner with Prowler than eat those.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 9, 2025 #215,636 I would rather eat one of those than meet that son of a whore.
Alticus MR. EXCITEMENT Reaction score 5,452 Location Los Santos Jan 9, 2025 #215,638 I can just see you and Prowler right now cruising into town in his Corvette!
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 9, 2025 #215,639 Is KAren @Lily in a bad mood today? Again???