:LOL3: Just kidding
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 9, 2025 #215,641 Just kidding
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 9, 2025 #215,643
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 9, 2025 #215,644 I've already been in a Corvette btw.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 9, 2025 #215,645 Oh? cool
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 9, 2025 #215,646 I liked Murdy's MB suv...fun to drive
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 9, 2025 #215,647 I'll bet it was not as good as Prowler's though.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,852 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 9, 2025 #215,651 The Blew Cashew must be down
The Prowler Reaction score 1,653 Location Canada Jan 9, 2025 #215,653 @Alticus You people cannot stop talking about my C8 Corvette. I will post more pics.
Weeg Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 9, 2025 #215,655 @Lily 70 mph winds start back up tomorrow in LA. Heard from Murdy?
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,852 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 9, 2025 #215,656 The must be why the air is so bad down there.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 9, 2025 #215,658 Why is everyone so salty, don’t they know saint trumpf is on the way
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 9, 2025 #215,659 Fun to see people I don't respond to BEHGGING me to post in a thread I haven't read.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 9, 2025 #215,662 But she's prepared to evacuate if needed
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 9, 2025 #215,663 I'd pay to watch that
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 9, 2025 #215,667 Oh look who got owned by my little side comment this morning
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 9, 2025 #215,668 Hahahahahahahaha!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 9, 2025 #215,669 Clutch those pearls X
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 9, 2025 #215,670 And keep sending me those PM's BEGGING me to post in some thread I've never looked at. You, Prowler and Dilf floodinmg my inbox.
And keep sending me those PM's BEGGING me to post in some thread I've never looked at. You, Prowler and Dilf floodinmg my inbox.