That's my dog Marissa
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 10, 2025 #216,571 That's my dog Marissa
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,853 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 10, 2025 #216,572 Because you’ve been obnoxious lately.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 10, 2025 #216,573 She's a Tibetan Spaniel
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 10, 2025 #216,577 Looks like a dog an old lady would have tho
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 10, 2025 #216,578 I’m gonna open a drug rehab and call it shakeys
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 10, 2025 #216,580 @jack Cute dog
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 10, 2025 #216,582 I remember that one! 80's TV shows rocked!
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,853 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 10, 2025 #216,584 @The Prowler, @Adam Hitler keeps asking if the carpet matches the drapes. Not sure what he means though
@The Prowler, @Adam Hitler keeps asking if the carpet matches the drapes. Not sure what he means though
Fredricka Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -4,316 Location ~ Jan 10, 2025 #216,586 Hes asking if your hair matches upstairs and downstairs. I do not know why he wants to know that and have been trying to think of a polte way of explaining it
Hes asking if your hair matches upstairs and downstairs. I do not know why he wants to know that and have been trying to think of a polte way of explaining it
LotusBud Reaction score 7,803 Location Portugal Jan 10, 2025 #216,588 I knew @Adam Hitler wants you, Admin. I knew it.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 10, 2025 #216,589 LOL I have 24 notifications
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 10, 2025 #216,590 I love dinner with friends. Nothing like it.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 10, 2025 #216,591 I was out with my aunt and cousin today. It was a nice time.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 10, 2025 #216,592 Who were the notifications from @jack? I suspect it was the usual suspects.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 10, 2025 #216,593 My good girl posts get the most responses. You were second because you are of course awesome.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 10, 2025 #216,594 I have grown to love this board in the short time I've been here.
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Jan 10, 2025 #216,595 The sky is finally not filled with smoke
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 10, 2025 #216,596 I'm so sorry Murdy