I don't know for sure, but he seems to feel threatned somehow
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 11, 2025 #216,871 I don't know for sure, but he seems to feel threatned somehow
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 11, 2025 #216,872 So, he joined with the righties...never seen anything like it on a forum before
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 11, 2025 #216,873 Moat people are consistent with their values
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 11, 2025 #216,874 Oh well...maybe he'll get over it...*shrugs*
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 11, 2025 #216,875 Most people are consistent with their values
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 11, 2025 #216,876 @LotusBud i still love you it’s just I want whats best for our neighbours to the south
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 11, 2025 #216,877 Would you mind telling lily to CALM DOWN!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 11, 2025 #216,880 Okay, but really, who cares?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 11, 2025 #216,882 I’m disappointed ypu sit with a faggot that wants kittens dead do you care nope fuck off
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 11, 2025 #216,884 No you’re over weight not me
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 11, 2025 #216,886 Before you say that’s not what you said ha ha I know
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 11, 2025 #216,888 The RED WAVE swept over X when it was sweeping across AMERICA!!! WE ARE MAGA NATION!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 11, 2025 #216,889 Says the guy who suppots people who want dogs to burn in th LA fires so their owners will suffer. A complete hypocrite.
Says the guy who suppots people who want dogs to burn in th LA fires so their owners will suffer. A complete hypocrite.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 11, 2025 #216,891 @jack It's about time. In was wondering when you were going to defend yourself. lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 11, 2025 #216,892 Im working. And spazboy is posting like hes on meth.
Seamajor Reaction score 1,527 Jan 11, 2025 #216,893 Fuck you Weeg and your most delicious woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on! wife. My opinion of you now is zero.
Fuck you Weeg and your most delicious woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on! wife. My opinion of you now is zero.
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,970 Location Milwaukee Jan 11, 2025 #216,894 @Seamajor, Gee, and here I thought you two were going to hug it out.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 11, 2025 #216,895 @Seamajor what are yoo talking about??
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 11, 2025 #216,896 lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 11, 2025 #216,897 I bet hugging weeg is like hugging silly putty
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 11, 2025 #216,898 Especially his head
Alfred E. Neutrump Flynn's Bitch 24/7 Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 3,970 Location Milwaukee Jan 11, 2025 #216,899 @jack, I suspect hugging a porcupine.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 11, 2025 #216,900 Sounds like JACK is drunk again