I demand it!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 12, 2025 #217,501 I demand it!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 12, 2025 #217,502 We demand it!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 12, 2025 #217,503 LOL btw, allow me to apologize for hurting your feelings when I was trolling you. That was uncalled for and I'm sorry about being so mean.
LOL btw, allow me to apologize for hurting your feelings when I was trolling you. That was uncalled for and I'm sorry about being so mean.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 12, 2025 #217,504 @Weeg tell Ravey that JACK Sid her chops were shit
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 12, 2025 #217,505 @X LOL I will! She will be all over that!! Shes at the Y alot! I think Jack is on here 24/7 . Momma says he is probably mental
@X LOL I will! She will be all over that!! Shes at the Y alot! I think Jack is on here 24/7 . Momma says he is probably mental
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 12, 2025 #217,506 Edgay and Jack are the same!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 12, 2025 #217,508 Deflection...it's what's for dinner when you lose the argument
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 12, 2025 #217,509 lol
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 12, 2025 #217,510 I’m having chicken
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 12, 2025 #217,511 Alticus you dork
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 12, 2025 #217,512 lol its whats for dinner. What a douchey comment
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 12, 2025 #217,513 @Alticus hi!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 12, 2025 #217,514 I bet @jack Has a man bun
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 12, 2025 #217,515 What a sad little bitch; he has to run alts just so he can pretend somebody will interact with him.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 12, 2025 #217,517 Cue Edgar to rescue JACK!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 12, 2025 #217,518 Ha ha still mad I siad your arms are short ?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 12, 2025 #217,519 Ill have them check IP addy;)
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 12, 2025 #217,520 I'm not here to rescue anyone -- don't you *dare* ascribe civic-minded motives to me.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 12, 2025 #217,521 @jack You have a man bun haircut or did at one time right
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 12, 2025 #217,522 Do it now while both are on
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -176 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 12, 2025 #217,523 I'm here to shit on you, you pathetic little imbecile.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 12, 2025 #217,524 These days I have a waist length braid.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 12, 2025 #217,525 Hey @Weeg How goes it?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 12, 2025 #217,526 so his BF can ride him like a horse
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 12, 2025 #217,527 @Alticus all good. Getting ready for church
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 12, 2025 #217,528 He needs some ice for the swelling I'm afraid
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 12, 2025 #217,529 going to 1pm service instead of 11
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 12, 2025 #217,530 Getting washed in the blood of the lamb?