1,000,000 Post Thread

I used to have people screaming with anguish when I pulled that troll -- 20 years ago -- this sad little pacifier-suckin' motherfucker has people screaming with laughter.
 
In Lily's "hood" all the stores are boarded up and the counters are behind bulletproof glass LOL
 
Son if we ever met in real life, you'd kick my ass -- for about five minutes while I'm incapacitated by a giggle fit. Then I'd fuckstart your transcendental journey to enlightenment.
 
Damn I love this "Son if we ever met in real life, you'd kick my ass -- for about five minutes while I'm incapacitated by a giggle fit. Then I'd fuckstart your transcendental journey to enlightenment."
 
Shut up, EdGay. I am a body builder. Strong like my pal Jeff Bezos. I am a killer you old phag. Scouse is more brutal. In real life you weak phat brokies would shit in yiur pants. Internet tough guys