My body and mind are 110% rejecting Putin as the peeky blinders
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Jan 20, 2025 #222,781 My body and mind are 110% rejecting Putin as the peeky blinders
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,658 Location Upper US Jan 20, 2025 #222,782 Morning @Murdy
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,658 Location Upper US Jan 20, 2025 #222,784 you're up early lol
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Jan 20, 2025 #222,785 The gremlin nugget was nibbling my ear and licking my face… so I took him out back for a pisssssss so I can sleep in
The gremlin nugget was nibbling my ear and licking my face… so I took him out back for a pisssssss so I can sleep in
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 20, 2025 #222,787 He’s up sucking some morning wood the fucking FAGGOT
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 20, 2025 #222,788 @Adam Hitler how many did the gimpy geriatric homo give you? I’m the proud owner of EIGHTY-FIVE F-Us AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
@Adam Hitler how many did the gimpy geriatric homo give you? I’m the proud owner of EIGHTY-FIVE F-Us AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Jan 20, 2025 #222,790 Hitting the crack pipe early I see… good morning X’y poo
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 20, 2025 #222,791 I wake up to his hurt AND TrumpF returning how much moar glorious can this day get
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 20, 2025 #222,792 Can I get an AMEN!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 20, 2025 #222,793 Welcome home TrumpF!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 20, 2025 #222,795 Did you just ask @jack of he smokes the cock pipe?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 20, 2025 #222,796 Did you just ask @jack if he smokes the cock pipe?
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 20, 2025 #222,797 Silly question
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Jan 20, 2025 #222,799 You have been smoking crack since you were Christmas shopping
Murdock Reaction score 4,607 Location Wishabitch Woods Jan 20, 2025 #222,800 You were hitting the pookie posting in the SB
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 20, 2025 #222,801 Ohhhhh since @jack is the boner guru I just figure
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 20, 2025 #222,802 I wonder which post of mine sent @jack over the edge
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 20, 2025 #222,803 Jea just mad TrumpF is gonna stop his ilk from pissing with kids
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 20, 2025 #222,804 @jack is just mad TrumpF is gonna stop his ilk from pissing with kids
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 20, 2025 #222,805 Poor old timer
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 20, 2025 #222,806 @Weeg its’ a glorious day brother!!!
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 20, 2025 #222,807 What a faggot video ^^^
Alticus Prédateur Shoutbox Shutout! + Avatar Hack’d + User Title Hack’d Reaction score 5,461 Location Los Santos Jan 20, 2025 #222,809 @Flynn
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 20, 2025 #222,810 I dunno, I didn't count... probs about a dozen or so