he has a big head. That's absolutely one of the requirements.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,381 he has a big head. That's absolutely one of the requirements.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -178 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 23, 2025 #226,383 Bald-*ing* doesn't look good. Bald as in shaved, can work. Better than bald*ing* does, anyway.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,384 plus he's really obese
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,385 hence the tshirt and big shorts
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 23, 2025 #226,386 Could you possibly fuck off @The Question
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,387 yeah its a thing. I hear from some women they think its attractive
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 23, 2025 #226,388 Bald is attractive?? Keep telling yourself that you bald fahgit
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,389 you can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 23, 2025 #226,391 They're okay. I don't often have them.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 23, 2025 #226,392 I got some Mexican flavour whatever that is, they’re so good
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 23, 2025 #226,397 It's possible he did did it as a joke, but his humor seems very limited
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 23, 2025 #226,398 Umm yeah because you know Sharpied in hair is obviously meant to look real
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,399 The above post makes me smile.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,843 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 23, 2025 #226,400 Yowler proves shows us everyday he is a humorless dweeb.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 23, 2025 #226,401 Did you guys know prowler gives money to 2 different dog shelters
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 23, 2025 #226,402 When he found out I care for a colony of feral cats he Amazoned me a couple bags of catbfood
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,403 did you know no one gives the tinies fick, psycopath?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,405 I thought you lived down the street from him?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,406 why would he amazon yhou anything?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 23, 2025 #226,407 Well, not line that exactly like I can see his house from mine
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,409 lol like sarah palin saw russia from her backyard?