I get it....it's a metaphor
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,411 I get it....it's a metaphor
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,412 you can see his house, but he amazons you shit...
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,414 I guess that's how canadian neighbors celebrate friendship?
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 23, 2025 #226,415 No nikker, I can’t see his house it’s a 20 minute drive
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,416 yeah x thats a metaphor.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 23, 2025 #226,418 That’s how nice Canadians are you guys fucking shoot and sell missiles to everybody
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,419 so which is it? You can see it? Or it's a 20 minute drive.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 23, 2025 #226,420 Oh I thought that was a matador you dumb ass nikker lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,422 oh I forgot, you're trying to show Prowlers a really good guy, especially when it comes to you
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 23, 2025 #226,423 Read back simpleton I’m shure a dumb nikker like you can figure it out
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,424 yeah, prowler the Philanthropist
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,425 baaahahahahahahahaha
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 23, 2025 #226,429 I don’t think I’ve e met a person that didn’t like animals like you
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 23, 2025 #226,430 If my most delicious woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on! orange cat were alive he’s pack his shit and look for you and give one big WAPF! across the face
If my most delicious woman I’ve ever laid my eyes on! orange cat were alive he’s pack his shit and look for you and give one big WAPF! across the face
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 23, 2025 #226,431 @jack i was only lying I hope you can forgive me
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 23, 2025 #226,432 Nobody sent me food my cat hooked for it but was ashamed so i laundered it through prowler
The Prowler Reaction score 1,651 Location Canada Jan 23, 2025 #226,436 Wait! You did not get the cat food I Amazoned to you?
The Prowler Reaction score 1,651 Location Canada Jan 23, 2025 #226,437 Or was that HOG FOOD that I sent to @Lily...?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,438 That would be a play on "dog" so that fails. Give it another whirl.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 23, 2025 #226,439 @Lily kicks @The Prowler 's ass without even posting