Your good on the mouth organ huh :GiggleBitch:
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jan 23, 2025 #226,562 Thanks @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© I was bored and people were making Vacaroos so I made one.
Reggie_Essent Reaction score 2,247 Location Chicagoland Jan 23, 2025 #226,563 And no, X, I'm not a hobo. But Admin does live in a hobo camp.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 23, 2025 #226,564 Yes @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®© Reggie's was the only good vocaroo from earlier this evening.
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 24, 2025 #226,568 Make some parrots and not vocaroos. Thays way funnier if Sleepy Joe makes cum fun, yiu lazy swines
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 24, 2025 #226,569 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Jan 24, 2025 #226,570 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Frood Reaction score 1,645 Location Wootopia Jan 24, 2025 #226,571 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 24, 2025 #226,572 Bahahah!!! @Frood. That was fuck8ng funny
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 24, 2025 #226,573 Jackie. Vrished from parrot ai videos??? Bahahah. You cunt
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 24, 2025 #226,574 Even michael Zuckerburg from Favebook Crushed you!!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #226,575 Morning @Admin.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 24, 2025 #226,576 Good morning one and all , unless you’re a flyover Canuckiam, obviously.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 24, 2025 #226,577 Good morning one and all, unless you’re a flyover Canuckian, obviously.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #226,578 Thank God for coffee.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 24, 2025 #226,579 Whose idea was it to wake up at this hour?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #226,580 lol I sleep 9 to 5, uninterrupted.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #226,581 sometimes 10 to 6 but mostly 9 to 5
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #226,582 what time is it where you are @Admin.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 24, 2025 #226,583 3 something am
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #226,584 mmm. 630 here
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #226,585 fucking lunchtime where fake nazi lives
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 24, 2025 #226,586 Opposite ends of the continent
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #226,587 what are you doing up in the middle of the night?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 24, 2025 #226,588 Not sure, but I intend to do something about it!
UncleDiLF Reaction score 1,708 Location MeNs tOiLEts Jan 24, 2025 #226,589 AidsMan and Jack are very bitter. Is it because of the amazing parrot ai videos?
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,845 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 24, 2025 #226,590 Outlook for economic growth