You're going to be the death of me X. I swear to God.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #227,041 You're going to be the death of me X. I swear to God.
The Associate Mad, Bad, and Dangerous To Read Reaction score -177 Location The Four Winds Bar Jan 24, 2025 #227,043 Here's what I noticed: X is a self-professed junkie who makes shit up, then dances around manically as if it was a victory.
Here's what I noticed: X is a self-professed junkie who makes shit up, then dances around manically as if it was a victory.
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 24, 2025 #227,044 Why Alticus? Is jack pm’ing the fuck outta you, “tell X to stop”
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #227,046 Ice Cream guy is all melty
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #227,047 too many CREAMSICLES
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #227,048 you're supposed to sell them, not eat them piggly wiggle
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #227,049 The only time I PM @Alticles in when you break that rule, and I'm watching you ICE CREAM GUY
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 24, 2025 #227,050 And tbh @Lily i know you won’t believe me but the truth is prowlers comment Yoire referring too was the catalyst that set of the bald guy troll for the months that followed and the reason I would meat shield you so often
And tbh @Lily i know you won’t believe me but the truth is prowlers comment Yoire referring too was the catalyst that set of the bald guy troll for the months that followed and the reason I would meat shield you so often
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 24, 2025 #227,051 Principles or no principles, X. What Prowler did was unambiguous.
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 24, 2025 #227,054 He is a pig when it comes to children
X Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 24, 2025 #227,058 Yes, a lot of pigs @The Question and @jack are two
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #227,059 Looks like I broke X LOL
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #227,060 I just posted a thread in the Meltdown where you all can say whatever you want about this ped0 crap.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #227,062 Please keep it in there and you'll have no problems with me.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #227,063 X will be the main poster I bet. That word just rolls off his tongue
Lily Reaction score 15,053 Location California Jan 24, 2025 #227,064 But you never once called him that 4 letter word you love using on people who arent
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #227,065 Thats absolutely true. @Lily Never.
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #227,066 That's fine. The general public can't see the content in there. Here in the box they can.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #227,067 very interesting
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,452 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 24, 2025 #227,068 Jack will no doubt tell his lifestory in that thread and how he met queefstion and admin at a 1986 NAMBLA rally
Jack will no doubt tell his lifestory in that thread and how he met queefstion and admin at a 1986 NAMBLA rally
Alticus Prédateur Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 5,453 Location Los Santos Jan 24, 2025 #227,069 Unless you all want guests just assuming we are a bunch of baby rapers here.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 24, 2025 #227,070 Look he's already down there rolling in the shit LOL