I really really can’t wait to BBQ
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 25, 2025 #227,611 I really really can’t wait to BBQ
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 25, 2025 #227,612 We get a couple of months or so of nice weather. Sometimes really hot.
Adam Now taking Ethno-State applications Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 2,454 Location Kehlsteinhaus Jan 25, 2025 #227,613 Prefer it just warm rather than uncomfortably hot
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 25, 2025 #227,614 Im a sun baby, I’ll lie there and roast in the sun
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 25, 2025 #227,615 Park my bike and sleep on the beach
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 25, 2025 #227,616 Drink some cantaloupe juice and smoke a spliff I can’t wait hope the good lort blesses me with another summer
Drink some cantaloupe juice and smoke a spliff I can’t wait hope the good lort blesses me with another summer
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 25, 2025 #227,617 Fixing bikes, greasy hands and the sun in my face
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 25, 2025 #227,618 I see these faggots fixing bikes with rubbber gloves on, probably like @jack on noes dirt in my fingernails
I see these faggots fixing bikes with rubbber gloves on, probably like @jack on noes dirt in my fingernails
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 25, 2025 #227,619 Shittiest guitarist
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 25, 2025 #227,620 Says the failed music critic
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 25, 2025 #227,622 Ugh, what trash.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 25, 2025 #227,623 you call that music? Of course, you would.
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 25, 2025 #227,624 Yup, sure is
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 25, 2025 #227,625 Must be because he's bald like your sperm donor. Makes sense
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 25, 2025 #227,628 You mad AGAIN Jackdusky?
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 25, 2025 #227,629 no, yuo
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 25, 2025 #227,630 see ya, perv
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 25, 2025 #227,631 No one here is 80 like you, not on the same wavelength Yoire into sock hops and bran
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 25, 2025 #227,632 BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 25, 2025 #227,633 @Adam Hitler sometimes I wish we had one good winter below zero, but that would destroy the agribusiness and change the landscape here
@Adam Hitler sometimes I wish we had one good winter below zero, but that would destroy the agribusiness and change the landscape here
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 25, 2025 #227,634 And we're getting warmer, not colder, unfortunately
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 25, 2025 #227,635 Hey rancid.
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 25, 2025 #227,636 Hey jack, why is she holding your fruit?
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 45 Location United States Jan 25, 2025 #227,637 Mornin freends!!
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 25, 2025 #227,638 Weegbara spotted!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,646 Location Upper US Jan 25, 2025 #227,639 I dont know? Why is she?