No lotus, alpha is being boss, tall and white I afraid to poast a pic of myself
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,231 No lotus, alpha is being boss, tall and white I afraid to poast a pic of myself
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,232 I wasn’t even
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,233 Born for that shit movie
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,234 I’m still looking for these attract ladies
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,235 what an absolute gimp that fucker is LOLOLOL
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,237 Am I impressing the attractive ladies ? !h ahahahahahahaha
X Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score -6,858 Location here Jan 30, 2025 #229,238 Am I impressing the attractive ladies ? !h ahahahahahahaha
THEONEANDONLYRANCIDMILKO™®© Reaction score 3,535 Location In a kakistocracy Jan 30, 2025 #229,240 Don't get banned again, X
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,241 He doesnt even hear himself.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 48 Location United States Jan 30, 2025 #229,242 X!!! Jack is trying to impressive the attractive ladies on this forum!!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,243 Incels are funny.
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 48 Location United States Jan 30, 2025 #229,244 @jack yoo are so impressive to the women on here!
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,245 And you are not. Lol
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,246 I get aling with everyone but the clist gays, liars and incels. So then theres that.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,247 Sorry closet gays
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 48 Location United States Jan 30, 2025 #229,248 @jack i never even thought about being impressive to any woman ina shout box! Yoo are definitely a Beta Male
@jack i never even thought about being impressive to any woman ina shout box! Yoo are definitely a Beta Male
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,249 Well i dont know how you translated that from what i said, then i realized you have the attention span of a strawberry. The it makes sense
Well i dont know how you translated that from what i said, then i realized you have the attention span of a strawberry. The it makes sense
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,250 Sorry "then".
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,251 Musr be lonely just having "momma" for a female relationship
Weeg Exclusive Member of... Avatar Hack'd Reaction score 48 Location United States Jan 30, 2025 #229,252 Just scroll up and read it again it’s pretty obvious
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,253 Since you're misquoting me. I suggest you follow your own advice.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,254 Ever had a girlfriend weeg?
reaper I'll take your fucking soul. Reaction score 717 Location UK Jan 30, 2025 #229,255 you filthy lefty swines.
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,868 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Jan 30, 2025 #229,256 Who are yuo!
reaper I'll take your fucking soul. Reaction score 717 Location UK Jan 30, 2025 #229,258 lol the same old boring faces, do you two no lifes sit here 24/7 lmao.
reaper I'll take your fucking soul. Reaction score 717 Location UK Jan 30, 2025 #229,259 lilly I hear you have an incontinence problem.
jack PRESIDENT of Bastard Factory Reaction score 2,683 Location Upper US Jan 30, 2025 #229,260 You frustrated magat incels